13U - West Fall 2018 Season
13U - West Fall 2018 Season
The Fall 2018 Season Fee for each player on the 13U - West team is $325 per player.
Payment is due by the first team practice. Players who have not paid prior to their first tournament will not be eligible to play until payment has been made.
You may pay for the season by cash, check, or credit card. If you are planning on paying by cash or check, please send us an email at email@example.com to confirm and for us to send you the mailing address. All checks should be made out to Douglass & Harris, LLC.
If you would like to pay by credit card, you can do so here. Please note, that paying by credit card includes a 5% processing fee. So the actual total would come to $341.25 ($325 + 5%).
NESB Code of Conduct
All NESB players and parents must adhere to the NESB Code of Conduct for every NESB activity that they participate in.
1) All players / parents will be held responsible to arrange transportation to and from all NESB related activities and will inform their coach of any potential tardiness or absence as soon as possible.
2) All players / parents are to understand that playing time is not guaranteed and that a lot of factors going in to playing time decisions. Any issue or concerns they have with their playing time will be discussed privately with the coaching staff or NESB Presidents AFTER a game /or practice (never during a game or practice).
3) All players are required to be on their best behavior during all NESB related activities; including but not limited to:
- Practices / Clinics
- Games / Scrimmages
- Team / Program Activities
4) During all NESB related activities, players are required to show the highest level of respect to every person involved; including but not limited to:
- Coaches / NESB Staff
- Teammates / Opponents
- Facility Staff
5) Any disrespectful act towards another person during a NESB related activity may be subject to disciplinary action including benching, loss of playing time, suspension, or program expulsion without the guarantee of a refund at the program’s discretion. Disrespectful acts include but are not limited to:
- Swearing, bullying, making derogatory comments, or gestures
- Hitting, slapping, kicking, pushing, or tackling
- Receiving a technical foul or ejection during a game or scrimmage
- Stealing or damaging any property belonging to others
6) All players are required to be medically cleared to participate in a full contact sport by a doctor in order to participate in any NESB activities. If any medical issue arises during the season that you will immediately notify both the coach of the team and the NESB Presidents.
7) Basketball is a full contact sport with inherent risk of injury. NESB, any practice / game facility, or any NESB staff member are NOT to be held responsible in the event of a normal basketball injury that occurs during an NESB game or practice.
8) All property brought into any NESB game or practice by a player or parent is the sole responsibility of that player or parent. NESB, any practice / game facility, or any NESB staff member are NOT to be held responsible for any missing or damaged property at any NESB practice or game.
If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to contact NESB Co-Presidents Ryan Douglass and Patrick Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.