9U - Young Player Registration
9U - Young Player Registration
The Player Fee for all players on the 9U - Young team for the Spring 2019 AAU season is $400 per player.
This fee covers all costs associated with the Spring 2019 season including tournament entry fees, coaching fees, practice court rental fees, and a new uniform that each player will get to keep.
This fee is due by the team’s first practice.
You can pay the fee online with a credit card (here) or by cash or check.
If you are paying by cash or check, then select “Offline (Cash / Check)” under the Payment Method box below.
If you are paying online with a credit card, then select “Online (Credit Card)” under the Payment Method box below. There is a 5% processing fee, so you would end up paying $420.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NESB Code of Conduct
All NESB players and parents must adhere to the NESB Code of Conduct for every NESB activity that they participate in.
1) All players / parents will be held responsible to arrange transportation to and from all NESB related activities and will inform their coach of any potential tardiness or absence as soon as possible.
2) All players / parents are to understand that playing time is not guaranteed and that a lot of factors going in to playing time decisions. Any issue or concerns they have with their playing time will be discussed privately with the coaching staff or NESB Presidents AFTER a game /or practice (never during a game or practice).
3) All players are required to be on their best behavior during all NESB related activities; including but not limited to:
Practices / Clinics
Games / Scrimmages
Team / Program Activities
4) During all NESB related activities, players are required to show the highest level of respect to every person involved; including but not limited to:
Coaches / NESB Staff
Teammates / Opponents
5) Any disrespectful act towards another person during a NESB related activity may be subject to disciplinary action including benching, loss of playing time, suspension, or program expulsion without the guarantee of a refund at the program’s discretion. Disrespectful acts include but are not limited to:
Swearing, bullying, making derogatory comments, or gestures
Hitting, slapping, kicking, pushing, or tackling
Receiving a technical foul or ejection during a game or scrimmage
Stealing or damaging any property belonging to others
6) All players are required to be medically cleared to participate in a full contact sport by a doctor in order to participate in any NESB activities. If any medical issue arises during the season that you will immediately notify both the coach of the team and the NESB Presidents.
7) Basketball is a full contact sport with inherent risk of injury. NESB, any practice / game facility, or any NESB staff member are NOT to be held responsible in the event of a normal basketball injury that occurs during an NESB game or practice.
8) All property brought into any NESB game or practice by a player or parent is the sole responsibility of that player or parent. NESB, any practice / game facility, or any NESB staff member are NOT to be held responsible for any missing or damaged property at any NESB practice or game.
If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to contact NESB Co-Presidents Ryan Douglass and Patrick Harris at email@example.com at any time.