2016 Spring Season
This was our second spring season as a program, which included 3 teams competing in tournaments this season. The 3 teams were: 17U - Harris, 15U - Ockene, 14U - O'Hara.
- 14U - O'Hara winning the 2016 Massachusetts State Championship by going 6-0 including beating Evolution by 20 points (49-29), Mass Attack by 23 (69-46), and KSC Thunder by 26 (44-18). They then defeated ASA in the quarterfinals by 23 (54-31) and the NS Ballerz by 10 (47-37) in the semi-finals. Finally in the championship game, they secured another 10 point victory over RABC (61-51). In those 6 games, they averaged 54 points per game and 35 points against per game. Jon Ng was named MVP of the tournament.
- 14U - O'Hara competing in the ZG Nationals where they finished 3-1 with the highest point differential in their pool (+54 points). However they were unable to advance to bracket play after finishing in 2nd place in their pool following a one point loss to CBA (CT). Their 3 victories were against Middlesex Magic, Boston Bobcats, and BV Chaos.
- 14U - O'Hara coming in first place in their pool after going undefeated (2-0) in pool play at the Play for Pink Champions Classic, which included a 10 point win over Gladiators, a 24 point win over BDS, before beating NESB - Ockene by 9 points to win the 15 and Under Championship.
- 14U - O'Hara coming in first place in their pool after going undefeated (3-0) in pool play at the Boston Warriors Metrowest Roundball Challenge, which included a 9 point win over the Rhode Island Warriors, a 14 point win over BSS, and a 7 point win over the Vermont Demons before losing to ASA in the championship by 4 points.
- 14U - O'Hara coming in first place in their pool of 6 teams after going undefeated (3-0) in pool play at the Zero Gravity Gold Rush Classic.
- 15U - Ockene advancing the the championship of the Play for Pink tournament.
- 17U - Harris advancing to the finals of the ZG Boston Bracket Challenge before losing to BABC in the championship.